Disaster Planning for Residents in Dearborn Heights
One of the most important parts of business operations in Dearborn Heights, MI is ensuring the continuity of their business. Usually, these plans include items like data and emergency power back-up, but they really should include the facilities also.
Developed with property managers and owners in mind, our Paul Davis First Response Program contains total disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate goal of quickly restoring the property to usability, hastening claims and reducing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. For a complimentary assessment, just call Paul Davis Restoration of Metro Detroit today!
First Response Program Services
- Restoration consultation
- Complete property cleanup services
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce the severity of a loss, minimize repair expense, and get your business up-and-running quicker with priority emergency services.
- Professional consultation – We will work with you to create an emergency plan to increase your preparedness and help minimize damage.
- Business acclimation – Our familiarity with your properties will help streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Having an easy-to-deploy plan in place will put your management team, customers and tenants at ease.